Sunday, June 27, 2010

i’ve got this prank texter

there’s a large possibility of who it could be.

I was really afraid it was you, though. Luckily, you won’t read this, though. You, the only person who’s ever broken my heart. You, the only person I’ve only liked for more than a few months. You, the person I made a fucking fool of myself for.

Whoever it was, said so many things to make me think it was you. I think I’m just paranoid. I know you want nothing to do with me. I know you never liked me, anyways. Sometimes it hurts, though, thinking about you. I did well in forgetting you, but I guess not well enough. I wouldn’t be hurting right now if I had.

Fucking hell. I hope by tomorrow I’m over this, because if I go into that omgimissyou stage again, I will fucking shoot myself. I don’t think I will though. Just thinking about you right now, I’m already feeling myself starting to get over this whole thing.

LKDSHGLSKDHG I’m confused now.

No comments: