Tuesday, June 15, 2010

quick! think of something deep to blog about before i give this link to deepak!

fuck, i’m drawing a blank.

i’m really sore today. i’ve worked sixteen hours these past two days. i feel like i’m going to roll over and die when i go to sleep, haha.

the junior varsity is playing a reunion show. i really hope i can go. it’s aaaaaaaaaall the way in illinois, but i think my dad would more than likely take me. it’s like…’our’ band, i guess you could say haha. if i don’t get to go, i won’t be crushed or anything. i know it’s a long way away haha. i really do hope i can, though. they mean so much to me, and to see them for their real last show (i think) would be so amazing. and meeting asa would be so…just, i don’t know. he, his music, and his achievements have helped me through so much, and i think it would be amazing to end this part of my life by meeting him. i think even if i did go, though, i’d be too much of a pussy to talk to him. he really helped me see the light at the end of the tunnel, when it came to my mom’s addiction. for so long, i’d just coped with it being that way for the rest of my life. but when he sobered up, i knew she could over come it if she wanted to, because he’d done just that. i don’t know if it was under the same circumstances, but i know it’s a hard decision to make, regardless. he just stands for so much to me. he’s my hero, in a way. and he’s just too fucking nice. i still freak out from time to time that he was so kind. beep. i might email him. i probably won’t.

anyways, i just spent like, an hour or two talking to rolando over skype. i was going to post this like, 3428752 hours ago, but i did that instead.

i’m fucking tired.

No comments: