Thursday, January 22, 2009

Asa Dawson

I have one question for this man.

1. Why is your voice so insanely amazing? Like, I don't think anyone else's voice makes me feel the way his does. That's not meant in a creepy way either. His voice is just so...beautiful in it's own way. It drives me up the wall, for real. I want to like...crawl up in a ball and listen to it forever when I hear it. AH! I sound so fucking creepy! Damn! I hope no one reads this, ahaha.





But really, if I ever meet him, I think I'd either pass out, cry, or just like not be able to talk. Oh, that's right, I never do anyways! Way to fail, me!

This was a really pointless blog. It was going to be about Kris Anaya, but then The Junior Varsity came on and well...it got changed.

Uh...soooooo...I don't have anything to say. I'm half asleep right now. I don't even know why I'm posting. Blah blah blah. Blahhhhhhh.

G'Night.



ps! I forgot to tell you of my uhm...goal! yeah! If I ever move some where, where no one knows me, I'm going to talk in a southern accent. It seems like fun, and I already wish I could, but everyone knows I don't have one when I talk regularly. They won't, though!
ahahaha I'm so stupid, sometimes.

pss! I'm getting my nikon d60 soon. I'm thuper thtoked.

psss! I'm going to go into cardiac arrest if this ends up on the front page of google when you search asa dawson like something else did...

pssss! sorry for all of the ps'. I happen to do that a lot.

No comments: