Monday, January 5, 2009

Start spreading the news...

New York was possibly the only thing I wanted for christmas. I can live without the new camera, I could've lived without the new clothes, and well...I don't think I could've lived without the friendship bracelet book, but everything else! Ha ha. Anyways, that's all I wanted. I wanted to see my best friend. I wanted to explore with her. I wanted to have a memory that didn't have to do with a cell phone, aim, or myspace.

Maybe during spring break, or this summer I'll get the chance. I wanted to prove this time that I'd actually pull through with things, and now I think that trust that I'll do that is definitely gone. Or at least in my book it is. I bet instead of going to seattle and portland each summer, I'll make my trip over to long island. If we can even afford that :.






Fucking economy. Fucking car industry. Fucking low teacher pay.

ps. laura elizabeth zimmerman does not approve of my love for a certain tall bass playing, bad dressing, failed hair dying, goof ball. It's sad, really.

No comments: